Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Just another hurdle....

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your heart and your mind in Christ Jesus.” Philipians 4:6-7
Another scripture to remind me that we are to present our requests to God.  So here I am with today's request!  I know that God hears all of our requests...big and small ...and while today's request may seem 'small' it's very important to me.  Today is just another hurdle to jump in our bumpy journey.  Dad goes to see the neurosurgeon this afternoon to have those pesky, yet industrial sized, staples removed from his head.  It's amazing to me that 1) they use staples to hold the all important scalp together, 2) that they don't rust and 3) that dad wouldn't just let one of us girls use our handy dandy staple remover to yank those puppies out!   LOL...   In all fairness, I don't blame him...we are hardly handy with tools!  So as he prepares to have a more highly qualified person take care of the matter, I pray that the doctor's hands will be guided by God's own hands.  I pray that his handiwork will be swift and painless and that the incision will have fully healed!   Amen...

No comments:

Post a Comment